Meet Julie Hansen, Fitness Trainer & Nutrition Therapist
Julie’s Fitness & Nutrition Qualifications
Hello! I am Julie Hansen, a certified personal trainer and nutritional therapy practitioner. While located in the northern suburbs of the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area, I am available to serve clients throughout the world via my online training programs.
My Personal Training Philosophy
- Training should be fun. I want you to reach your health and well-being goals, and I want you to enjoy the process of reaching them. I will tailor workouts and/or nutrition programs to meet your individualized needs, all in a fun and enjoyable manner.
- Training should not be equipment-reliant. I follow the functional training method, which mimics movements used in everyday life. This ensures you can reach your fitness goals through what you already have around you and within you by relying on a combination of flexibility, balance, coordination, toning and cardio.
- Training should be comfortable. You should feel free to be yourself with your personal trainer. I will provide that safe space for you. This isn’t to say you won’t work, because you will. Hard. But I will be here to support you all throughout the process.
- Training should be personal. Your relationship with your personal trainer should be close. You should trust your trainer to allow her to get to know who you are at your core; to help you figure out what energizes you and what holds you back.
- Training should push you. I am not here to help you maintain the status quo. I am here to help you become the best you possibly can be. This includes covering everything from physical triggers to emotional setbacks.
Outside the Studio
While my gym may be located in my home, my gym is not my whole life. I absolutely love traveling, and am almost always planning another trip to explore new places and try new activities. I also enjoy hosting gatherings at my home and spending quality time with friends and family. You can often find me in my kitchen, creating meals to the great sounds of old-time country music.
Schedule a Free Consultation With Me to Learn More
If you are here, you are curious about learning how personal fitness training and/or focused nutrition therapy can benefit you. So pick up the phone and call me today at 763.248.1897 to discuss your concerns and interests. You may also reach me online. During your free consultation, we will each learn more about one another to determine if we are the best fit for each other.